De E129 SIP-telefoon van Avaya is bij uitstek geschikt voor de vervanging van de ouder wordende analoge en digitale telefoontoestellen en wordt geleverd tegen een aantrekkelijke prijs.
Supporting a basic, generic SIP implementation, the E129 is ideal for entry-level communications supporting basic features such as Transfer, Forward, Mute, Ad-hoc Conference and Hold. The simplicity of the E129 makes it ideal for use as a location-based phone where the device is associated with a particular space rather than a use – for example lobbies, waiting rooms, break-out areas, warehouses, classrooms and retail spaces.
The E129 SIP Phone can be deployed as part of an Avaya Aura (6.2) or IP Office (9.0.3) solution.
- Transfer, Forward, Mute, 3-Way Conference, Hold, Call Waiting, and other open standards-based SIP functionality
- G.722 wideband audio, handset and headset
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Single line, supporting two calls per line
- 3-row display
- Directory with up to 500 contacts
- Call history with up to 200 entries
- Power-over-Ethernet, Class 1
- Headset Port, RJ9 Connector